Sunday 4 December 2016

letter writing: • Job Application

H. No.P23/1
Vijaynagar, Devlali

December5, 2016

The Manager
Bindu Co & Ltd. Nasik

Sub: Application for the Post of Accountant.

Dear Sir
With reference to the advertisement published in ‘India Today’ for the above mentioned post on 22/11/2016 I would like to apply my candidature for the same.
So, I request your good self to give me an opportunity to prove my capability in your esteemed organization. I assure you that I shall give my best in getting the job accomplished. My CV is enclosed herewith for your kind perusal.
Expecting a favourable response from your end.
Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

Naveen 
    Curriculum Vitae
 1.      Career Objective: To curve out a special place in the field of accountancy.
Personal Profile:
a)      Name                                      :           Naveen
b)      Father’s Name                        :           M Kumar
c)      Date of Birth                           :           13/12/1987
d)      Contact address                       :          H. No.P23/1, Vijaynagar, Devlali
1.      Educational Qualification     :
S. No.
Degree
Name of the institute and board
Percentage of Marks obtained
Year of passing
1
H.S.
K.V. No.1, Devlali
CBSE
84
2005
2
B. Com.
DAV college, Nasik
Pune University
85
2008
3
M. Com
Department of Commerce,
Pune University
87
2010

2.      Professional Qualification    :
·         ‘O’ Level from DOEACC
·         15 Month Computer Course including-  MS Office, Visual Basic
·         Tally
3.      Experience                              :
·         Worked as accountant in AIKA Pvt. Ltd. From April, 2014  to March, 2015.
·         Working as senior accountant in Bajaj Finance from April 2015 to present.

Certification:

            I, the undersigned, certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief, the resume correctly describes my qualifications and me. 

Date: 05/12/2016
Place:     Devlali                                                                                                           (Naveen Kumar)

No comments:

Post a Comment