Sunday 4 December 2016

Letter Writing:Enquiry letter

Plot. No.P23/1
Devlali, 422401

December5, 2016

Department of Mass communication
Delhi University, Delhi

Subject: Enquiry about master’s programme in Journalism.

Sir/Madam
I am Aryan Yadav, a student of Pune University, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in English Language and Literature. I am currently in my final year, and will be appearing for the exams next month. I am writing this letter to request information about Delhi University’s master’s programme in Journalism.
I would really appreciate receiving a prospectus containing all the course information and applications for admission. I would be highly grateful if you could also share information about:

-The department and program faculty
-Funding opportunities
-Scholarship policies
It would be great if you could send this information at Plot. No. P23/1, Devlali, 422401. If you need any clarifications regarding the same, please feel free to contact at 9650678922, or by email at aryans@gmail.com
Thank you for your assistance and cooperation!

Yours truly

Aryan 

No comments:

Post a Comment